Friday, January 17, 2014

Tried a New Soup Today for 4 Points/Cup





Tried something new today....this bisque soup. 

I'm not a big fan of sweet potatoes in general, but I like to try new things because sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised.  This wasn't bad at all, but probably not something I'd go out of my way to buy again.  If, however, you are a big fan of sweet potatoes, maybe it's for you.

It was only 4 Winning Weight Watcher Points for me, but I added some crackers to it for another 4 points.

There are also no preservatives or artificial flavors in it, so that's a plus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...