Friday, September 6, 2013

Whuh!? Weigh Me Dammit!

Today's F Word:  Figures. 

Just kidding.

Today I went for a two-week follow-up appointment for the new medication they put me on for my hot Flashes.  They didn't even ask me to get on the scale!  I hate getting on the doctor's scale, but they usually always request that I weigh in.  I've lost some weight since I've seen them last so......  Not that big of a deal.....it....just....Figures. lol

Today was a good dieting day.  I had a turkey sausage patty and a banana bread mini muffin for breakfast at 2 points each, a mid-morning snack of 1/4 cup egg whites scrambled up with some baby spinach, mushrooms, and garlic powder for a whopping total of 1 point, a lunch of orzo salad with ham and peas for 4 points, a mid-afternoon snack of 12 wheat thins and 1 tablespoon of roasted pine nut hummus for 3 points, a dinner of 4 ounces of pork satay and a huge helping of my favorite salad (with bacon bits and regular dressing) for a total of 10 points, and an evening snack of the sweet snacking sandwich for 3 points.

I used to eat the 1/4 cup of scrambled egg and veggies for my protein serving when I was doing NutriSystem too.

Obviously, today was more of a smaller and more frequent meal type of day. Do you normally dread the doctor scales too?



What kind of dieting day did you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...