Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 3 and Stuffed to the Gills

 F-U-L-L

Today I am tracking my points.  For breakfast I had Quaker instant apples & cinnamon oatmeal.  For lunch I decided to use up some leftovers.  Probably not nutritiously balanced, but I'm so stuffed I doubt I'll be able to eat a good dinner. I still have 16 points left for the day.



I had 4 oz. of southwestern grilled tilapia (leftovers), just shy of 2/3 cup of lentil soup (leftovers), and ham and pea orzo salad (one of my favorites). The coolness of the salad was nice with the jalapeno heat on the fish.  The soup I thought would keep me fuller longer via it's protein punch.  I always get hungry sooner on fish alone.  I'm trying to use up the fresh ingredients I've harvested from my garden, so I'll probably soon be veggied out.

I could barely finish it all and am not used to eating breakfast and lunch yet.  I'm looking forward to getting down a points range so that I don't have so many points left over at the end of the day.

Were you a meal skipper too in your naughty past life? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...