Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fab Grab Breakfast of Kashi Go Lean Crunch for 3 Points

Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal is the cereal that offers the biggest bang for it's buck!  Compared to the NutriSystem approximately 1/2 cup of cereal serving sizes, you can have an entire cupful of this for only 3 points, and if you have the points allowance, double it up and have two cupfuls for only 6 points (before milk choice)!

I didn't take a picture, but will the next time.  It completely fills up my large soup bowls at a double serving.

I also don't like milk, so I consume approximately 1/2 cup of almond milk when eating a double-serving of this cereal, for a grand total of 7 points! (Half serving is only 4 points for me).



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...