Friday, February 21, 2014

Wasa-Turkey-Avocado Snack for 4 Weight Watchers Points




1 Wasa cracker for 1 point (or bread)
2 oz. turkey breast (or the serving size for 1 point)
1 Laughing Cow cheese spread wedge for 1 point
1 oz. avocado (pre-sliced, frozen, & thawed to prevent waste) for 1 point

As you can see in the above picture, I do not have any cheese on my snack.  I saved the point for later.  Therefore, it was only 3.  Feel free to add some green onion into your cheese too. 

Laughing Cow cheese wedges come in different flavors.  I like the French Onion one best. Also, many breads are only 1 point per slice, so if you aren't into the Wasa cracker, this snack is still good on a slice of toasted bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...