Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pineapple-Basil Salad for Only 1 Weight Watcher Point!


I'm not really a pineapple Fan, but Mr. F is, so I thought I'd try this recipe out tonight for him.  Turned out to be very delicious and I had the whole allotted cupful of it for a single Weight Watcher point.  Felt like I should be in the Caribbean or something.

Ingredients: 

4 cups cubed fresh pineapple
4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice

Instructions:  Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss to coat. Cover and chill if needed.

Yield: 4 servings (about 1 cup each)
Points: 1

91 calories, 0.2 g fat, 0.9 g, 24 g carb, 2.3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 23 mg calcium


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...