Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fab Grab Lunch of Lentil Soup & Bagel Thin WITH Butter for 7 WW Points!

Here is another easy peasy Fab grab.  Great for taking to work for lunch for working moms.  Can't call this one Family Friendly, as I'm the only one who eats it, but I L-O-V-E this soup.  (All other lentil soups I've tried didn't even come close and were actually revolting on occasion.)

I whole cupful is only 3 Weight Watchers points.  The Bagel Thin is only 2 points, but with 1 tablespoon of butter on it is only 2 more for a total of 4.


(I buy multiple cans when on sale & label with expiration date) I always have it handy for those days when I just don't know what to make from scratch for lunch that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...