Friday, February 21, 2014

PBJ Wasa Snack for 4 Weight Watchers Points



A simple snack.  Wasa cracker with peanut butter and jelly.  The Wasa cracker is only 1 point. Almond butter, Nutella, and the almond butter I buy all have the same points value at 2.5 points each, so you can switch it up a bit.  Since I make my own homemade strawberry and raspberry jam, I use those.  I don't know the points value per serving of my jellies, but I only use 1/2 tablespoon and therefore give it half a point due to the high sugar content.

This snack satisfies a crunch craving at 4 Weight Watcher points, but remember, many regular breads are 1 point per slice as well if you're not into the Wasa cracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...