Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Buffalo Turkey Wrap for 9 Weight Watchers Points



This recipe comes from a Better Homes and Gardens grilling recipe magazine I picked up somewhere and is the best wrap recipe I've ever tried so far.  I didn't bother grilling it outside since it's January and Freakin' cold outside, so I used an indoor double-sided grill thing I have.  It clocks in at 416 calories!

I have always avoided Blue Cheese since I was a kid.  I think I had a bad experience with it, but this creamy homemade dressing really makes the wrap. This clocks in at 9 points for me.  Get the recipe right here!


The blue cheese dressing didn't stand up very well.  I left it on the counter for a couple of hours until my eldest got home to see if he wanted one and it was suddenly very, very runny.  I made Mr. F one to take to work the next day for lunch with that.  He said it made it soggy.  I'm thinking the lemon juice breaks it down, so next time I will make the dressing minus the lemon juice, figure out what the individual serving size of the dressing is (because I had a lot left over) and possibly work in the lemon juice individually just before application for individual take-a-home-lunch servings. We'll see, but Mr. F says it still tasted good.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...