Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fab Grab Chocolate Bars for 3 Weight Watchers Points




I decided to try these out when I saw them on sale for a good price.  Each  bar is only 3 Weight Watchers points for me.  It's a great grab-and-go option when you're running behind and need to have something handy to eat, whether it's because you missed your breakfast and need to get your points in or you just aren't really hungry and still need to get those points in.  Obviously, it's a good choice for a chocolate and chewy fix since they are soft-baked bars.

They are milk-free, nut-free, and soy-free.  The box also indicates they are gluten free and free from the 8 common allergens, which are wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, and shellfish.  It does say that their products are made in a dedicated nut- and gluten-free facility with no artificial ANYTHING.

I bought these a couple of months ago, but I think it's safe to say I found them in the gluten-free section of my local Meijer store.

1 comment:

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...