Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NutriSystem Food - Lunch - Black Beans & Rice



I use these ingredients--with the dressing, salsa, and avocado all being Extras (not a full serving of an Extra each though)--and 2 oz. of shredded chicken breast as my mid-morning PowerFuel, to turn my bucket of black beans and rice into a Mexican salad. The recipe for the Mexican Chicken Salad Platter is here. When its ready, I can just grab & go.


This entree is just shy of 1 cupful by itself.



Here it is jazzed up in a large soup bowl, and it counts as a veggie serving or two as well depending on how much lettuce you use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...