Thursday, September 27, 2012

NutriSystem Food - Breakfast - Maple Sausage Patty

I turn this patty into my mid-morning snack with the egg scramble being the mid-morning protein serving, and always with veggies to work in more filling veggies.

I forgot to take a picture of the package first, but I'll add it later when I get some more.  My messy omelet is on a salad-size plate, but you can see how it is substantially more food than just the patty itself, which only requires heating in a microwave. You can also put it all into a whole wheat tortilla wrap if you don't mind using up one of your Smart Carbs for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...