Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Networking Online - Sheesh.

I understand how it works.  I've taken some cheap shots as the newbie on many occasions.  When I joined the NutriSystem online chat room, I took it, as did many others (wasn't a very Friendly group with a definite pecking order).  When I joined the professional AOL boards as a newbie, I took it (same thing--pecking order.) 

I've joined Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google plus under this weight-loss-journey handle of mine....and I get nuttin'. 

I've outright asked for the people who are Following me on Twitter to share with me their Pinterest handles, their Facebook pages, their blogs.  I WANT to follow people like me. 

Where the heck are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...