Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Favorite Crunch-Fix Snack for Only 2 Weight Watchers points!

I have tried three of the Snapea Crisps Flavors offered.  My Favorite would have to be the Wasabi-Ranch, but all three are delish.  You better make sure you are capable of putting the serving size into a snack bowl and avoid walking around with the bag because you'll eat the whole bag.  The good news is that even if you do eat the whole bag, at 3-1/2 servings total, approximately, per bag, you won't go over 6-7 points. lol

These really satisfy the Fiending for a crunch/snack moments! It's definitely a Fab Grab!

You'll have to excuse the photo.  I can't seem to keep them in the house long enough to get a photo of the package unopened. Somebody keeps beating me to it, right honey? (Mr. F I'm sure)



The other good news is that this brand/line of snacks touts the following Facts:

* baked     * less Fat & sodium     * more Fiber     * higher levels of protein & vitamin B
* gluten-Free     *lower glycemic index     AND
**** 100% LESS SNACKER'S REMORSE ****

How great is that? ;) Check out their website for yourself for other Flavors I have yet to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...