Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thank You Weight Watchers!

Weight Watchers sent me a gift that was awaiting my return from vacation back in April.  Thanks so much Weight Watchers! I love my gifts!

Weight Watchers sent me the following gift....some spicy heart-shaped pasta made spicy via pepperoncini, a huge bowl, the Weight Watchers serving size measuring spoon set, a garlic press, and four good-sized canisters of herbs.

As you may notice, there is a chip in the bowl.  It must've been handled roughly in transit because the crack linked to it there on the rim goes straight down to the center of the bowl. Bummer, right? 



It took me a bit to get around to using it, seeing how vacation and ensuing schedule thereafter derailed my diet, but on the 4th of July I used the pasta to make this garden pasta salad by Paula Deen.  I never Figured out the points, but they have to be pretty low.



I haven't gotten to the herbs yet, as I'm using what I have first, but I have used the serving spoons, which I happen to feel were nice enough to use during the elaborate shower I had last weekend.



I used the garlic press last night to process 6 cloves of garlic that I was in no mood to mince myself for my First attempt at cooking kale straight from my garden.

Thank you, again, Weight Watchers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...