Friday, October 26, 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Week #27

So the soluble stitches I had really caused me some grief this last month, so much so that I wound up being a bit of a couch potato and totally slacked on feeding myself appropriately along with the family. I just wanted to get mealtime over with and go soak in the tub again. I'm feeling pretty good and am back on the NutriSystem wagon with my latest delivery of supplies, as of yesterday. I somehow managed to lose a pound despite eating things like pizza and ice cream. Granted, I didn't treat myself every day, but if I didn't want to deal with thinking and planning for myself, let alone prepping more food, I just had what the hubs served up. Ready to get back to the business of losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Lentils in Apple-Curry Sauce

  Make sure you get some good size chicken thighs for this dish because those suckers can shrink up big time, which is why my photo shows...