Thursday, October 1, 2015

I'm so Freakin' Mad and Sad....

Facebook just deleted my Facebook Page for Freakin' Flabuless because I didn't use my real name.  You see, I'm embarrassed about how I look right now.  I don't want the people I know to know that.  I don't want ex-boyfriends thanking their lucky stars they dumped me or vice versa back in my heyday.

I just wanted to feel comfortable sharing my journey without having those judgmental people constantly saying things like, "Gosh. I can't believe she's putting it all out there online like that." and, believe me, they are large in number, sadly. I hear it constantly.  I don't know about you, but everyone is judging everything everyone shares, likes, posts, and I don't like that.  Facebook is a catch-22.  It's fun for sharing photos, but when you hit like or share on something and one of your friends doesn't agree, it can start a shit storm too. 

I've cried a little, as I was just getting to know a few adorable Folks on my page, and I'm going to miss the hundreds of other weight-loss-journey Folks I, myself, had followed. I so enjoyed seeing the progress, the struggles, inspiration, etc.

I'll never remember who they all were, but if you are here and have a blog to share, a Twitter handle, an Instagram handle, or a Google Plus handle to share, please do so right here by leaving me a comment so I can still be inspired by you and cheer you on when you need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment